If the matter is urgent or you need clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School of Psychological Science at UWA provides a vibrant and dynamic research environment for its staff and students. The research conducted is diverse and multidisciplinary, with successful, collaborative research partnerships established within UWA, with industry and government agencies, and with leading universities across the globe. The research produced within the School is world-class and has substantial impact, both in terms of generation of knowledge and the application of this knowledge to real-world settings.
Areas of particular research strength within the School include:
- Perception – the neural mechanisms underlying basic visual processes as well as body and face perception;
- Memory – the cognitive and neural mechanisms underlying typical and atypical memory performance and development, the ability to update memory and discount misinformation, and remembering intentions;
- Autism – the biological and neurocognitive basis of autism and the broad autism phenotype, and interventions to support these individuals and their families;
- Emotion – the neuropsychological and cognitive basis of emotional regulation and dysregulation, risk and protective factors for suicide, understanding and building resilience, and evidence-based interventions for emotional disorders;
- Human Factors – understanding the human-technology interface, and the factors underpinning optimal performance and human error in the workplace and beyond.
UWA Psychology was ranked 41st among all world universities in the most recent QS World University index, and is one of only two universities to have obtained the maximum 5-star rating for the psychology field of research in all three Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) assessment exercises (2010, 2012, 2015). In addition, a number of our staff have attained notable distinctions including three Fellows of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia and a number of ARC Discovery Outstanding Research Awards, ARC Future Fellowships, and an ARC Professorial Fellowship.
Enquiries for Psychology experts
Expert opinion and witness services for Psychology
Source an Psychology experts for that legal opinion or to act as an expert witness, from the only world top 100 University in WA. UWA's Research strengths are classified by the ARC as above or well above world standard.
Expert Consultants and Contract Research for Psychology
Tap into a pool of Psychology experts for assistance with your consulting and contract research requirements. Access UWA's multi-million dollar investment in cutting edge technologies and facilities.
By submitting your enquiry on-line, we will endeavour to respond and acknowledge your enquiry within one working day.
Alternatively, if the matter is urgent or you need clarification, you can call 08 6488 2805 or email to email@example.com